Is your workshop suitable to be a journal special issue? Representation, an International peer-reviewed Journal of representative democracy, will consider proposals that are within the scope of the journal (see “Aims and Scope”).
The editors are particular interested in proposals exploring ‘contemporary challenges to democracy’. Proposals can focus on theoretical diagnosis of the problems of representative democracy, suggested solutions, or a combination of both.
If your proposal is accepted, you will be invited by the Editorial Team to work as the Guest Editor(s) for the special issue.
Responsibilities of Lead Guest Editor(s):
- You need to arrange timely, quality controlled open peer review for the submitted manuscripts in collaboration with the Journal’s Associate Editor.
- You need to write an Introduction to be published in your Special Issue.
- Editorial office staff will always be available for you for any administrative and editorial assistance to make the whole process seamless and enjoying.
- Title of the proposed Special Issue
- Name, contact details and affiliation of the Guest Editor(s)
- The rationale, scope and list of topics of the proposed issue
- Background of the special issue
- Suggested deadline of manuscript submissions and suggested publication month of the Special Issue
- Kindly send your proposal and detailed CV with complete publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive further information or discuss potential topics please contact the Editors
Dr. Stephen Elstub, Dr. Maarja Luhiste and Dr. Constanza Sanhueza Petrarca at email@example.com